Searching for My True Love - Sugar Girl Lovina

by - September 03, 2018

Searching for My True Love - Sugar Girl Lovina - I am very independent. Work two jobs go to college full time. No children. I like to travel and love going to concerts.
I am looking to get to know someone a level that can progress to more. I am not looking for just a one night stand. I like to cuddle:).
#LB#I’m family oriented. My friends mean a lot to me personally. Give me your phone # and photo, I’ll send you some of my photos.



Comment below...

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I need you in my life my number 09039988959

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 4022853707

    Santhi Ruenprom

    Mynameissanthi@gmail.com

    Hope to hear from you. Not interested in your money, just you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward too yea from you my first time to go into relationship I don't need your money or fake love 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello pretty you look good look for a sugermummy how is going take as I am.am don't with school Edo state polytechnic I read mechanical engineering I promised to give you my best if 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey hope am going to yea from you my number is my number 09079860514.my facebook name:Samson silver

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh. I don't know who said what... but is any of the other comments S.G. Lovina?

    ReplyDelete