International Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Number - Get it Now

by - June 23, 2018

Are you searching for Sugar Mummy Number on Whatsapp? On this Sugar Mummy website we have shared a lots of Sugar Mummy Number on Whatsapp to our active users.

If you are interested in getting Sugar Mummy Number on Whatsapp, then this is your luck. Meet a 45 years old Sugar Mummy in Canada who is ready to give you her Whatsapp Number. This Sugar Mummy is looking for a young man for a long-term dating.




This Sugar Mummy in Canada has never married and has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.
How would you describe yourself?
About Me and the Person I’d Like to Meet.. I am a Loving, caring person, fun to be with, hard working, loves sunshine. Family comes first. My ideal match would be someone who has traveled away from Canada and is looking forward to retire shortly, I say this with the deepest respect. With respect, I do not wish to waste another person time at this stage of life because time is very precious, so only make contact if you are thinking of retiring in Canada or already there, I give thanks for every new day that I am blessed to see and experience. Therefore Someone who loves music, reading, going out and having fun. There is nothing fake about me and I give my all to the right man.





Also Read:  Please I Want A Handsome Man For Marriage – SA Woman
I consider myself to be a thoughtful individual with a deep spiritual side. Hope to meet somebody genuine, trustworthy, well read and articulate. Don’t contact me if your here to play games, as most say it is hard to sell yourself with words, so action does speak louder, start with hello and maybe the rest will be history.
Are you interested in getting Sugar Mummy Number on Whatsapp? Kindly drop your phone numbers or emails in the comment box and we will send to you as soon as possible. Good Luck!

Comment below...


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Justin Clark by name 20years old I'm looking for a sugar mummy I'm a student of delta state polytechnic oghara currently living in sapele delta state if interested here is my phone number 0701 224 5485 or you can WhatsApp me 08110139255

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Michael Sam am looking for sweet sugar mummy age from 40 to 50 for marriage if interested my phone number +2330248288486 u can add me in Facebook too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,my name is johnny,here is my number-09034773727
    ,call me

    ReplyDelete